What are the changes to the Living Wage and the Minimum Wage in April 2017?
Both the Living Wage and the Minimum Wage will be increasing.
The rates from 1 April 2017 will be:
- £7.50 per hour (up 30p) - aged 25 and over
- £7.05 per hour (up 10p) - aged 21-24
- £5.60 per hour (up 5p) - aged 18-20
- £4.05 per hour (up 5p) - aged 16-17
- £3.50 for apprentices under 19 (up 10p). And those 19 and over who are in the first year of apprenticeship.
Need help with your payroll? Get in touch on 01226 805690!!